Sunday, February 11, 2007

The new Transformer movie coming...


I'm really hoping this movie does not disappoint. Children of the 80s are waiting with bated breath for the classic favorite cartoon turner live action/cgi movie to hit theaters. Now Ive seen pictures of what Megatron is supposed to look like and I'm left with a dry taste in my mouth the whole premise for the series was that these were robots who could transform into anything and i grew up with the vehicle transformers and Megatron looks nothing like any of the robots he appeared to be in any of the series.

I think I'm letting this name take over me because I've never sat and thought about cartoons and things like this so deeply or with much thought and looked at people that did as being socially deprived. But here I sit a popular social butterfly talking about this movie like I'm supposed to be some hardcore buff.

The Megatron i saw looked like a reject model from a Terminator movie more than a Decepticon. If anyone has any info on this post a comment.

No comments: